Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Have Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart secretly reconciled after her affair?
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
According to laineygossip.com: “It was communicated to people during TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) that they are [back together] but they’re worried about how it might affect his career, like whether or not there will be some kind of crazy backlash.”
The couple have not been seen together in public since pictures emerged of Kristin kissing Rupert and the actress pulled out of a planned joint appearance with Robert at last week’s MTV Video Music Awards.
Kristen, 22, recently insisted their off-screen drama won’t affect their promotion of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' - the final movie in the vampire series - in November.
Speaking at the premiere of 'On The Road' at TIFF, Kristen said: "We're going to be fine. We're totally fine."
Kristen and Robert play on-screen lovers Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in the popular vampire franchise and the brunette beauty is determined to not let her "momentary indiscretion" affect their professionalism
or let their fans down.
She added: "We have been waiting for this thing to be unleashed for so long. It was sort of one of those situations where you just have to put yourself in your body and go appreciate the moment."
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...