Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Has Mischa Barton found love in Dublin?
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 at 09:41 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Mischa Barton photographed outside the |
Gaeity Theatre in Dublin
The Irish Independent reports that Barton, who appeared in ‘The Sixth Sense’ and TV series ‘The OC,’ is in Dublin presently starring in the ‘Steel Magnolias’ stage production at The Gaiety theater. The adaptation opened on Wednesday night, and afterward the cast partied at Harry’s Bar at the Point Village, where Barton’s bling was first spotted.
Barton has been reportedly dating fellow actor Sebastian Knapp, who appeared in ‘28 Days Later,’ for the last two months. Knapp was in Dublin as his beau Barton debuted on stage at The Gaiety.
Just three months ago - a month before Barton and Knapp began dating - the actress had said “I've given up men. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be anyone out there for me.”
“My last three boyfriends haven't worked out, so I'm giving guys a rest for a while.”
Evidently, Barton has changed her tune since meeting Knapp.
Barton says that boyfriend Knapp has been supportive of her in her ventures, including her new store opening in London. "He's great. I was like, 'You don't have to come to the store opening. You don't have to do anything.' But he said, 'No, I'm coming to support you.'"