Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Harry Styles' mum used her son's name to get £6,000 for her Mini Cooper
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 12:19 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Styles gave his mum the car as a Mother's Day Present|
The vehicle's description on eBay read: "Harry Styles of One Direction bought this stunning car for his mum Anne as a Mother's Day present in 2011.
"The lucky winner can have the car handed over by Anne who will be delighted to meet the new owner.
"The car is located at my garage and not at Anne's house, so please do not come here expecting to see Anne.
"That privilege will be reserved for the lucky winning bidder. Don't miss out on this unique car and photo opportunity."
The motor was snapped up last Thursday (15.11.12) by a woman from Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England, but Anne ensured she wasn't inundated by messages from fans of her 18-year-old son by passing the control of the sale over to her car dealer friend Dave, who sold Harry a Range Rover earlier this year.
Dave, who has known Harry since he was a youngster, told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "It was a woman from Newcastle who bought it. I think Harry's name caught her eye. "Anne will be meeting her when she comes down to pick it up."
While Dave insisted he wouldn't deal with "time wasters", Harry's sister Gemma revealed there were a few "worrying" bids from confused fans. She wrote on twitter: "Several worrying responses. You do know it's illegal to sell people?"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...