Harry Styles' mum is auctioning off his bow tie for charity
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Harry Styles wearing one of his many bow ties|
Anne Twist and her husband Robin are selling the black bow tie the One Direction hunk wore to the BRIT Awards in 2012 on internet selling site eBay to raise money for children's charity Believe in Magic.
Posting a message below the listing, she wrote: "Having seen the incredible work that Believe in Magic do and witnessed the difference it can make, Robin and I decided that, having had the piece at home for a while, we would donate this as a 'Happy Birthday' gift to them."
The charity, which gives terminally ill children the chance to have a once in a lifetime experience, will be celebrating their second birthday on the day the auction closes.
Her post continued: "The charity is officially two years old on 1st August 2013 when the auction is scheduled to finish."
The item which is framed alongside two photographs, one of the band - that includes Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik - and the other a close up of Harry, also has a signed thank you note written by the teen idol.
The current top bid for the bow tie is £3,500.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...