Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Harry Styles lent his support to his rumored new girlfriend Cara Delevingne at London Fashion Week
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 10:46 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Harry was smirking every time Cara came along the catwalk.
"He kept looking away to avoid putting her off, but you could tell there was chemistry there - even from the audience."
Harry, 18, was first romantically linked with the 20-year-old model - who he met through friends Pixie Geldof and DJ Nick Grimshaw - last month after being pictured leaving a party together in the early hours of the morning.
Though neither Harry or Cara have confirmed their romance, the brunette beauty has refused to comment on any speculation.
She said last week: "I'm not going to answer that question."
She then tweeted: "Please just stop guessing, you don't need to know."
Cara's elder sister, 25-year-old Poppy Delavigne, has previously admitted to having a crush on the 'One Thing' singer.
She has said: "I have a total crush on him. He walked past me and he looks like a little cherub."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...