Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Harry Styles lent his support to his rumored new girlfriend Cara Delevingne at London Fashion Week
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 10:46 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Harry was smirking every time Cara came along the catwalk.
"He kept looking away to avoid putting her off, but you could tell there was chemistry there - even from the audience."
Harry, 18, was first romantically linked with the 20-year-old model - who he met through friends Pixie Geldof and DJ Nick Grimshaw - last month after being pictured leaving a party together in the early hours of the morning.
Though neither Harry or Cara have confirmed their romance, the brunette beauty has refused to comment on any speculation.
She said last week: "I'm not going to answer that question."
She then tweeted: "Please just stop guessing, you don't need to know."
Cara's elder sister, 25-year-old Poppy Delavigne, has previously admitted to having a crush on the 'One Thing' singer.
She has said: "I have a total crush on him. He walked past me and he looks like a little cherub."