Harry Styles insists Cara Develingne isn't his girlfriend
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The One Direction heart throb has been spotted getting close to the model, but he has denied the pair are an item.
The 'Best Song Ever' hitmaker was attending London Fashion Week when he was asked by MTV News if he was looking forward to seeing "his girl" walking down the runway.
He responded: "She's not my girl! I know what you're doing."
However, Harry did offer his thoughts about why men find the 21-year-old star so desirable.
He pondered: "It's probably them eyebrows, yeah, probably them."
Cara recently claimed she was "done with boys", insisting they only care about their manhood but admitting she would rather behave in a more masculine manner.
She previously said: "I'm done with boys, they're so annoying, all they care about is their willies. I want to behave more like a boy."
The blonde beauty has also explained it can be hard to find trustworthy men who are genuinely interested in her as a person rather than her fame.
She added: "It's hard finding people you trust, or who aren't going to take your money.
"Everyone wants to get a piece of whatever you're doing. It's a nightmare."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...