Harry Styles has splashed out $7,500 on a handgun sculpture for his London pad
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 19-year-old singer has added to his bizarre art collection, which is said to be worth around £100,000, with the controversial piece, depicting a weapon inside a glass fire alarm, to go in his £3 million north London mansion – and he even managed to negotiate some discount on the lavish item.
Ben Turnbull – who created the artwork – said: “I did a series of fire alarms with weapons in called 'Every Home Should Have One'.
“Harry had one with a gun inside. I wasn’t actually at the art fair and I didn’t do the deal, but I’m fairly sure that Harry would have got a little bit of a discount.
“I think he bought a couple of my collage works that are made out of original comics and show giant pictures of firemen, relating to the 9/11 memorial.”
Harry is also said to have splashed out on some of Ben's giant comic book collages, which usually sell for around £20,000 each, but the 39-year-old artist believes the One Direction hunk – who is worth around £5 million - purchased the handgun artwork because it is mentally stimulating.
He added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: “My pieces tend to give a statement – quite a sharp jab. Maybe that’s what Harry likes about them.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...