Harry Styles ditched his LA Shamrock Parlor tattoo artist
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Harry Styles all inked up|
The One Direction hunk has been to see Freddy Negrete at his Shamrock Parlor in Hollywood for several inkings, but the artist was devastated to learn the 19-year-old singer went elsewhere to get a rose etched onto his left arm earlier this month.
He told the Daily Star newspaper: "Harry said he would be back. I did his first tattoo and a lot of them since, until the big one when he was here with [ex girlfriend] Taylor Swift last year. I don't know why he's gone somewhere else now.
"I didn't do the rose. He didn't even get it here at the parlor. I don't know who did it."
Harry last visited Freddy in December 2012 with then-girlfriend Taylor when he got a large design of a ship on his left arm.
However, Harry looks unlikely to be back at the Shamrock Parlour - also a favorite haunt of soccer star David Beckham - anytime soon, as he has left Los Angeles following a short holiday during a break from the group's current 117-date Take Me Home Tour.
Freddy will be hoping the heartthrob wasn't talking about his designs when he recently admitted he regrets some of his tattoos.
He said: "There are some that my friends have done and some that are just awful.
"I regret this one on my wrist here. I regret this. I mean, these are just crap!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...