Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Harry Styles and Taylor Swift saw in the New Year with a kiss in the Big Apple - VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 at 09:26 PM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|'Haylor' in Times Square on New Years Eve|
Harry, 18, was so excited to see Taylor, 22, after spending Christmas apart from her, he turned up at London's Heathrow Airport on Friday (28.12.12) without his passport and had to have it couriered to him from his mum's house in Cheshire, according to the Daily Mirror newspaper.
The two pop stars stunned onlookers on as they shared a very public embrace after Taylor took to the stage to sing her hit song 'I Knew You Were Trouble' at the New Year's Eve event which was hosted by Ryan Seacrest.
Taylor sent pulses racing in skin-tight black leather pants and a red leather jacket.
Earlier in the evening, Harry was spotted at Jay-Z and Coldplay's New Year's Eve concert at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, but the singer rushed back to Times Square in Manhattan in time to be with Taylor at midnight.
After wrapping up her duties for the night, the smitten couple were spotted hand-in-hand as they headed back to their hotel.
Harry and Taylor reportedly spent lots of time video calling each other via Skype while he spent Christmas with his family in the UK, and she with her family in the US.
Check out their midnight smooch here!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...