Harry Styles almost went up in flames during a One Direction concert
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The 'Little Things' hitmakers were performing in Chicago earlier this week on their US tour, and Zayn Malik had to stop his band mate from accidentally wandering into the pyrotechnics on stage.
The group had finished singing a cover of Wheatus' hit 'Teenage Dirtbag' when Harry, 19, was walking with a towel over his head.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Zayn saw Harry heading into the flames and ran over to grab him away.
"If he hadn't seen Harry, within seconds his head would have been on fire."
The almost disastrous scenes follow another mishap for the teen heart throb, who recently had to run off stage to vomit during a show - again immediately after 'Teenage Dirtbag'.
A fan previously posted on YouTube: "I was there! He got dehydrated and overheated and ended up throwing up backstage. :( He missed Rock Me but came back right after and said, 'Sorry bout that! (sic)' "
The two events occurred as the band look forward to new single 'Best Song Ever' which was leaked this week ahead of its release on Monday.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...