Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Harry Potter's' Emma Watson scares little children
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2011 at 02:17 PM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
She said: “Some little children are sometimes scared of me because they think I can do a spell, and that I really am magic in real life. And I've always found that really funny, and I try and kind of say, ‘I won't do anything to you. It's OK’.
“Sometimes you can't convince them, because they believe in it. They really believe in it. They really think that I'm Hermione in real life, which I love. It's funny.”
Emma also revealed as fans of the wizard franchise have seen her “grow up on screen” over the past 10 years, they often feel they have a parental connection towards her.
Speaking on CNN’s ‘A Larry King Special – Harry Potter: The Final Chapter’, Emma added: “People literally have watched me grow up on screen. Like go from a nine-year-old girl to a 21 year old.
“I guess I'm a young woman now. And so, I think it's interesting meeting people from my life who feel a sisterly or motherly, fatherly connection towards me, complete strangers who have opinions about it. It’s actually nice.”
'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe is the richest actor under 30
'Harry Potter's' Daniel Radcliffe has confessed he developed an alcohol problem at 18
Evanna Lynch and other 'Harry Potter' stars attend Universal convention