Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe enjoyed a wild night out in Dublin with local GAA team
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:32 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Daniel Radcliffe partying in Dublin|
After pictures of Daniel partying with the team surfaced on Facebook and twitter and a photograph of him holding the winning Tom Markham cup was published on joe.ie, one insider explained how it came about.
He said: “My brother was there. He and his friends saw him walking on Grafton Street the night after they won the final and were talking to him for ages. He went back to the house party with them and stayed for around two hours.”
The ‘F Word’ tells the story of a pair of twentysomethings - Wallace (Daniel) and Chantry (Zoe Kazan) - who hit it off after meeting at a party, but they are forced to keep their relationship platonic and decide to just be friends because Zoe's alter-ego has a long-term boyfriend.
It is based on the play 'Toothpaste and Cigars' by T.J. Dawe and Michael Rinaldi.