Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe enjoyed a wild night out in Dublin with local GAA team
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:32 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Daniel Radcliffe partying in Dublin|
After pictures of Daniel partying with the team surfaced on Facebook and twitter and a photograph of him holding the winning Tom Markham cup was published on joe.ie, one insider explained how it came about.
He said: “My brother was there. He and his friends saw him walking on Grafton Street the night after they won the final and were talking to him for ages. He went back to the house party with them and stayed for around two hours.”
The ‘F Word’ tells the story of a pair of twentysomethings - Wallace (Daniel) and Chantry (Zoe Kazan) - who hit it off after meeting at a party, but they are forced to keep their relationship platonic and decide to just be friends because Zoe's alter-ego has a long-term boyfriend.
It is based on the play 'Toothpaste and Cigars' by T.J. Dawe and Michael Rinaldi.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...