Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2' war scenes genuinely terrifying - VIDEO
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 at 09:57 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
Emma – who plays Harry's friend Hermione Granger - said: "They put plugs in our ears to protect our eardrums, but you can still hear because you're so close to the bangs. There's this one scene where they detonated all of these bombs, like, right next to us. I was absolutely, genuinely terrified."
Rupert Grint – who plays another of Harry's sidekicks, Ron Weasley – agreed, comparing the set to a battle epic.
He told Empire magazine: "It turned into a bit of a war film. We all formed this army, the castle is on fire with rubble and bodies littered everywhere. It's shocking really, and they're all kids as well!"