Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Harrison Ford says he has no plans to retire
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 at 08:14 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
The 67-year-old Hollywood legend has said he wants to continue acting for years to come.
"I have no plans to retire. One of the things I like about acting is you just go on to play older guys - not a problem," Ford is quoted as saying.
He added: "Most of the people who get on that Greyhound bus to Los Angeles give up and go home."
The actor's representatives recently denied reports that the “Indiana Jones” star would be killed off in the next blockbuster.