Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Harrison Ford brings ‘Indiana Jones’ to the Bermuda Triangle
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 at 03:10 PM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Is there any chance he might try to lose this franchise down there? Don’t get me wrong I loved the films growning up but “Indiana Jones 5” seems a bit like overkill to me.
All the same Harrison Ford and Shia LaBeouf are reportedly heading off to the Bermuda Triangle next year to start filming “Indiana Jones 5”, according to New Zealand site stuff.co.nz.
Rumors have it that the plot will centre around the mystical area of the North Atlantic Ocean where number of aircrafts have disappeared.
“George (Lucas) and Steven (Spielberg) have been working on a script and it's almost there,” said the source. “Harrison is on stand-by for filming next year. This looks like being an emotional and exciting conclusion to the franchise, with Indy facing his biggest challenge yet.
"Shia LaBeouf has a central role again as Indy's son but this will be a blockbuster made in the old fashioned way rather than the CGI efforts of the last movie."
So perhaps all is not lost and they’ll manage to pull off a brilliant old style adventure that won’t make us cringe, too much.