Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Happy Days’ star Erin Moran destitute after being kicked out of her trailer park home
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 at 09:44 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
Erin Moran, famous for her role as younger sister Joanie Cunningham on the 70s sitcom ‘Happy Days,’ has found her life far from glamorous after her acting career has all but disappeared.
The Daily Mail reports that the former actress has been kicked out of a trailer she was sharing with her husband and his mother for her “hard partying” ways. Moran has since been seen parking lot and motel hopping.
A source said, “Erin was going out to bars and coming home at all hours of the night, sometimes with her rowdy bar friends, and Steve's mom just couldn't take it anymore.”
Since the wrap of ‘Happy Days’ in the early 80s, Moran went on to film a spin off show with Scott Baio in ‘Joanie Loves Chachi,’ which was cancelled early on.
With her career never bouncing back after ‘Happy Days,’ Moran has only appeared on VH1’s ‘Celebrity Fit Club,’ the 2008 film ‘Not Another B Movie,’ and a few other small guest spots. Otherwise, her acting career has ended.
The haggard and slightly confused looking Moran was spotted wandering around a parking lot in Indiana as recent as two weeks ago. She and her husband Steve Fleischmann are understood to be surviving off of a small payout that she and her other co stars received after suing CBS for a contract breach.
Don Most, Anson Williams, and Marion Ross, plus the estate of Tom Bosley, who died in 2010, filed a $10 million breach-of-contract lawsuit against CBS, which owns the show. Having won, each person received about $65,000.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...