Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Hangover Part Two' star Bradley Cooper has branded Russell Crowe 's**t'
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 at 10:00 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
Bradley told the new issue of America's Esquire magazine: "Russell Crowe. S**t. He is. Next level."
The 36-year-old actor – who has recently been romantically linked with actress Olivia Wilde – is also critical of himself, admitting he thinks he could work harder.
He exclaimed: "Oh my God, I am so f**king lazy."
However, those who know the star disagree.
The publication reports three of his friends told them: "There is no off switch for his career," while his former rowing crew coach at Georgetown University spoke of his determined streak.
He said: "There is a fierce, fierce, fierce fire in that guy. That determination of his — nobody should ever underestimate that
Bradley showed off his dramatic side earlier this year in thriller 'Limitless' but he insists the success of the film hasn't changed him or his career.
He said: "Since 'Limitless' opened, my agent calls me every morning and asks, 'Do you feel any different?'
And I'm like, 'Nope. Do you feel any different?' "