‘Hangover 3’ star Zach Galifianakis has urged Bradley Cooper to be ‘more of a diva’
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Bradley Cooper & Zach Galifianakis|
The 'Hangover 3' actor says his co-star's down to earth attitude hasn't changed, even though he was nominated for an Oscar this year for 'Silver Linings Playbook' and was voted People's Sexiest Man Alive in 2011, and Zach thinks he should take advantage.
He joked to E! News: "Honestly, it's really annoying how little Bradley has changed.”
Speaking directly to Bradley, he added: “You really should be more of a diva. You can pull it off now! You have an Oscar nomination, come on."
Bradley recently revealed he reads negative things about him on the internet to stay grounded.
He said: "Maybe if you start feeling a little too big for your britches, hop on the internet and take a look at some message boards for five seconds. It's not something I do often, but if you do, It'll take you right back down. Oh, my, God! First of all, let's be honest: It's incredibly narcissistic to do that and masochistic. You want to feel bad about yourself. Boom - it's easy. To me this business [acting] is the ultimate humbling experience. You're constantly dealing with rejection."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...