Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Hangover 2' star Bradley Cooper is too busy for love
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 11:33 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
He told Closer magazine: "I'm filming 'The Place Beyond The Pines' at the moment with Ryan Gosling in New York, so that's taking up a lot of my time.
"It's really exciting, but it doesn’t leave much time for a relationship."
Despite insisting he is single, Bradley was seen on a dinner date with Jennifer - who recently announced her split from husband Marc Anthony after seven years of marriage - at New York restaurant Per Se over the weekend.
According to reports, the dinner was "romantic" and it was just the two of them at the restaurant.