Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Gwyneth Paltrow was terrified about turning 40
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
She told Us Weekly: "I was really worried about it, leading up to the day, but now I feel really happy and content with my life. I'm excited to move into the next phase. It's much more exciting than I thought it would be.
"I think I try to promote self-growth and reflection for myself every day.”
Although she is an Academy Award winning actress with a rock star husband, Gwyneth insisted they are no different to any other family.
She said: "We have a scrimmage soccer game in our yard every day after school. It's so fun. Though Moses prefers soccer, Apple has been really loving gymnastics.
"I feel that mental happiness and physical happiness are so closely related, and especially for kids, because they have so much energy."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...