Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Gwyneth Paltrow was terrified about turning 40
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
She told Us Weekly: "I was really worried about it, leading up to the day, but now I feel really happy and content with my life. I'm excited to move into the next phase. It's much more exciting than I thought it would be.
"I think I try to promote self-growth and reflection for myself every day.”
Although she is an Academy Award winning actress with a rock star husband, Gwyneth insisted they are no different to any other family.
She said: "We have a scrimmage soccer game in our yard every day after school. It's so fun. Though Moses prefers soccer, Apple has been really loving gymnastics.
"I feel that mental happiness and physical happiness are so closely related, and especially for kids, because they have so much energy."