Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Gwyneth Paltrow cries when she eats pancakes
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 at 08:29 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Asked which of her dad's recipes mean most to her, she said: "His barbecued salmon with ginger and thyme and his 'world-famous' pancakes.
"It is hard for me to eat them because I keep expecting him to walk into the kitchen when I do. I make them very rarely and I cry every time. They are the essence of him in a food."
Gwyneth – who has children Apple, seven, and five-year-old Moses with her husband, Coldplay singer Chris Martin – thinks she is a "very traditional" wife who thinks her main responsibility is to her family.
She told the Metro newspaper: "I am very traditional in a 1950s housewife way; cooking, making sure everyone's fed and everything's in order. I think that a wife has a responsibility to make a home and protect the family.
"I also believe that a wife should be able to do whatever she wants and work if she wants. My mother was a less traditional wife than me. She worked to support the family."
Emigrant Irish flock back home as Christmas day approaches
Finding loved ones before Christmas after decades apart
How the Pogues ‘Fairytale of New York’ almost wasn't made - SEE VIDEO
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...