Guinness drinking Gwyneth Paltrow loves eating burgers
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The clean-living actress - who writes about healthy living in her Goop newsletter - admits she does indulge in a few guilty pleasures, especially French fries. Previously she admitted that she loves a pint of Guinness and earlier this week she revealed she smokes one cigarette a week and now she's letting slip that she loves American food "on buns"!
She told Cosmopolitan magazine: "I love Starbucks; I'll have a cappuccino. My guilty snack in the UK is cheese, and in America, things on buns: A lobster roll and French fries, or a turkey burger with cheese."
While Gwyneth doesn't mind a little junk food, fellow actress and lover of a healthy lifestyle, Jennifer Aniston, claims one of her worst experiences was when she had to dine at a fast food restaurant.
She said: "I'll never forget when [fiance] Justin [Theroux] and I were on a road trip and we were so hungry. The only thing around was McDonald's. I think I ordered a Big Mac.
"Wow, my body did not react well to that! It was like putting gasoline in a purified system.
"I am always trying to eat organic and natural foods, so that just made my stomach turn and made me feel terrible. And I think what you put in your body, as well as stress, is reflected in the quality of your skin."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...