'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 'Grey's Anatomy' actor outbid competitors including Starbucks to buy Seattle based Tully's Coffee through his company Global Baristas LLC last year and admitted he thinks selling the drug would be a successful business model.
He told BonAppetit.com: "Coffee is good for your mind—it's basically a legalised drug. The next step is selling marijuana, of course.
"There's a business model there. You could present it in a beautiful, elegant way: a Michelin-starred coffee shop where you can get marijuana.”
Patrick also revealed he hopes to train as a barista and work in his coffee shops in the future.
He said: “I want to bring Tully's back to life.
"Neighbourhood coffee shops are an important part of people's lives—it's a part of your everyday ritual. I want to become a certified barista and work in the stores."
Tully's Coffee, which also has stores in Washington and California, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in October before Patrick and his company bought it.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...