‘Gravity’ star Sandra Bullock didn't ‘feel worthy’of her Oscar
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 49-year-old actress took home the Best Actress Academy Award in 2010 for her performance in 'The Blind Side' but when she admits, at the time, she didn't think her acting abilities deserved to be recognized over anyone else's.
Speaking at the premiere of her new movie 'Gravity' at the Toronto International Film Festival, she said: "I didn't feel worthy of it when I got it, so I feel like, 'OK, I'm going to spend the rest of my life hopefully earning it, but having a really good time in the process as well.' ... I still haven't gotten around to having my moment with it yet. Maybe one day it will come. What it does do is make you realize how hard you have to work to earn it."
Remembering the night she won her Oscar, Sandra admits her mind was preoccupied with her son Louis, who she had just adopted as a baby and who was at home while she attended the glitzy ceremony in Los Angeles.
The screen star - whose marriage ended in March 2010 when it was revealed her then-husband Jesse James had been cheating on her with several women - says having Louis stopped her from getting too carried away with her award win.
Sandra - who stars in sci-fi movie 'Gravity' with George Clooney - recalled: "Most people have that out-of-body experience when they win the Oscar. I had a little newborn at home. So my body was already out of itself. And I think it was the universe's way of humbling me and saying, 'You know what's important? The acid reflux vomit that's happening right now.' "
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...