Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Glenn Beck has lost half his audience
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 11:45 AM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
Fox News personality Glenn Beck has been enduring a ratings slide for weeks now. By attracting only 1.7 million viewers on Friday, Beck hit a new all time low which is now 50 percent off of his peak audience of 3.4 million.
Beck pulled an all time low of 1.776 million viewers on Friday, marking a new low which has quickly turned into a free fall since January. At his peak, Beck could draw 3.4 million plus viewers a day.
Each week Beck starts strong on Monday, but he loses viewers on each of the following days of the week. Last Monday, Beck had 2.3 million viewers. By Tuesday, he had 2.1 million viewers. On Wednesday and Thursday, he had 2 million viewers, and by Friday he was down to 1.77 million viewers.
The root of the problem, critics say, remains Beck himself. Beck now fancies himself to be a political leader now and not an entertainer, they say. The problem is that viewers don’t really seem to like the new, serious Glenn Beck one bit.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...