Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Glenn Beck appears on 'Today' show - says 'I was a very bad man' - SEE VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 10:17 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Of course the controversial talk show host ended up clashing with Meredith Vieira about his political views but he also admitted to being a "bad man."
Vieira commented that he came off as a rather "nasty guy" in the book. Appearing with his co-author, Keith Ablow, Beck admitted "I was a guy that I would've hated...I was a very bad man."
Vieira then commented on Beck's messages in the book such as letting go of anger. She pointed out that following the shootings in Tuscon critics said it Beck was in fact "adding to the dialogue with hatred". She attempted to list some of his more controversial statements but he cut her off saying "Do you really think that people don't know the things that I say?"
Still Vieira listed off some of Becks more famous statement such as calling President Obama a racist. When she asked if he regretted anything he had said he replied that he didn't regret any "jokes" he had made. When asked if he thought his "jokes" contribute to the climate of hate Beck replied "Ask Jon Stewart that...Ask The Simpsons that question."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...