Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Glee's' Lea Michele wants to sing with Susan Boyle
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 at 03:53 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Asked about the speculation, Lea said: “Oh my God, I have no idea! It would be so incredible to sing with her.
“She had a hidden talent which was then discovered, which is what happened to so many of us from ‘Glee’. Look at Amber Riley and Chris Colfer – they’re incredible and thanks to ‘Glee’ the world gets to see them.
“I think Susan Boyle is perfect. She’s a shoo-in.”
As well as hoping Susan can appear on the show, Lea would be delighted if Madonna – whose music was the subject of a special episode last year – and Justin Timberlake were also offered roles.
She added in an interview with Britain’s LOOK magazine: “We all loved doing the Madonna show – it was one of my favorite episodes. We’re hoping to do a part two. Maybe Madonna could be the sex education teacher.
“Justin Timberlake would be great. He is perfect.”