Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Glee's' Lea Michele wants to sing with Susan Boyle
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 at 03:53 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Asked about the speculation, Lea said: “Oh my God, I have no idea! It would be so incredible to sing with her.
“She had a hidden talent which was then discovered, which is what happened to so many of us from ‘Glee’. Look at Amber Riley and Chris Colfer – they’re incredible and thanks to ‘Glee’ the world gets to see them.
“I think Susan Boyle is perfect. She’s a shoo-in.”
As well as hoping Susan can appear on the show, Lea would be delighted if Madonna – whose music was the subject of a special episode last year – and Justin Timberlake were also offered roles.
She added in an interview with Britain’s LOOK magazine: “We all loved doing the Madonna show – it was one of my favorite episodes. We’re hoping to do a part two. Maybe Madonna could be the sex education teacher.
“Justin Timberlake would be great. He is perfect.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...