Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Glee's' Lea Michele thinks Ashton Kutcher is 'the hottest guy'
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 09:29 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
The 'Glee' beauty stars alongside the heartthrob actor – who recently split from his wife of six years Demi Moore – and she has confessed she "freaked out" when she found out she would be working with him on the film because he is totally out of her "league."
Lea – who separated from Broadway actor Theo Stockman in September after a 17-month relationship - told New York Magazine: "I didn't mention Ashton's name just because, I gotta say, I kinda felt like he was a little out of my league.
"You know, this guy's like, the hottest guy, and then when they called and said that Ashton was doing it, I was really freaked out. I thought I should have picked someone else and said, 'You have to use this person!' so I wouldn't have been nervous.
Chocolatier Lily O’Brien launches new US website
Silent Night (Christmas 1915) - my song is a gift from above - VIDEO
Certificate of Irish Heritage is now available for Americans of Irish ancestry
"But I'm so glad, because he challenged me, and it was a really great pairing, I think."
Ashton also enjoyed filming scenes with Lea where the pair are stuck in an elevator and found her to be great company.
He added: "I think what makes her great for this particular role is she has this passionate aspiration and I think that she's able to express that really cleanly."