Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Glee's' Jane Lynch wishes Lindsay Lohan her best
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 10:15 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The actress commented on Lindsay's recovery after Lindsay had been upset by a joke made at her expense i the top show, "Glee".
Speakng to Access Hollywood she said "I just wish her the best at Betty Ford. I've been sober many, many, many, many years and it's the way to go, so I wish her the best… Don't take things so personally," she said.
"I sympathise with that because I know what it was like when I got sober - you're just very, very raw and you're very insecure and you know, I just wish the best for her in her recovery."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...