Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Glee's' Jane Lynch talks about coming out on 'The Ellen Show' - SEE VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 01:59 PM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The brilliant Jane Lynch who play hardball coach, Sue Sylvester, in "Glee", stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and spoke about coming out in Hollywood.
Lynch said that Ellen served as a pioneer and role model and gave her the courage she need ed to make her sexuality public.
She said "I was more closeted in my life when I was younger...It made it so much easier for me when you [came out]."
Also while visiting the show she also jokingly outted Julia Roberts.