Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Glee’s’ Jane Lynch promises hissy fit like ‘no one has seen before’
Posted on Monday, December 27, 2010 at 08:31 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
“Glee” star Jane Lynch who plays the fiery and slightly mad Sue Sylvester has said that she will through “a hissy fit the likes of which no one has seen before" when the show returns.
The Fox show will return for a post-Super Bowl special episode on February 6. The specials guest stars will include Gwyneth Paltrow and Katie Couric along with the student’s version of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”.
Lynch said “It’s got so much firepower...There is so much going on in the show that is crazy and funny and wild. I have a hissy fit the likes of which no one has seen before, where I try to destroy the locker room and Principal's office. I try to shoot one of my cheerleaders from a cannon."
She was speaking at the launch of an educational campaign on teenage mobile phone misuse. Lynch has done a series of short videos about texting while driving, sexting, cyberbullying and other misuses of mobile phones.