'Glee's' Jane Lynch loves married life
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Click here to see Jane Lynch's profile page
The ‘Glee’ actress tied the knot with long-term girlfriend Lara Embry last summer and is delighted to be able to spend all her time with her partner and even enjoys watching ‘Glee’ with stepdaughter Hayden, eight.
She said: “I love it! I always wanted to have a partner. I always wanted to have someone to walk through life with, and I really have not had that before. We spend all day together and we make home together very well. We all watch the show. My daughter loves it, so the three of us watch it together.”
Though Jane, 50, gets on well with Hayden, she admits she never expected to raise a child and is relieved that Lara does the majority of the youngster’s care.
She added: “I’m a stepparent right now. And forever, I guess I’m committed. I’m going to do it! I’m telling you right here and now.
“I have never been much of a child person – I’ve always loved dogs much more. The minute I meet a dog, I am in love and could take that dog home with me. Cats, too. But children, I’ve always been like, ‘Hmm, cute...’
“It had to be a very special child for me to want to be a parent – and she is. My parenting instincts are lacking, but my wife is a wonderful mother, so thank God I’m not expected to do the bulk of the parenting. I’m not even expected to do 50 per cent of it, because she is so good. It’s wonderful, though, and it’s a part of myself I never expected to know.”
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...