Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Glee's' Amber Riley wants singer, song-writer Adele to be her best friend
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 10:15 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
She said: "When I covered Adele's song, she emailed to thank me.
"I love Adele, I want her to be my best friend. She could come to the US, live with me and sing to me every morning."
The 25-year-old actress feels she has a responsibility to her young fans and tries to be a role model.
Top five quotes from ‘Glee’s’ Damian McGinty
'Glee’ celebs full of praise for Damian McGinty
Damian McGinty charms ‘Glee’ cast members Lea Michele, Corey Monteith
She told Reveal magazine: "I feel like I have a responsibility to young girls. When you're a celebrity, you have two choices – you're either just famous, or you can be an example.
"I chose to be a role model. I get a lot of letters from young girls and they need somebody who looks like them, someone who isn't what you'd expect in Hollywood.
"I'm very different to that standard image and I think they can relate to that."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...