Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Glee’actress Kate Hudson wants her upcoming wedding to be top secret
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 at 08:21 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Hudson in a scene from the film "Bride Wars"|
The mother-of-two - who shares son Ryder, seven, with her ex-husband Chris Robinson and son Bing, one, with fiance Matt, told USA Today newspaper: "I think until the day we get married, the answer is going to be, 'We have no intention right now of getting married.' And then you'll find out we got married.
"We have an idea. It's starting to formulate but it's a timing thing. But honestly, right now, Matt is touring. Ryder is in school. I'm working."
The 33-year-old actress - who models for makeup brand Almay - also opened up about her beauty regime and admitted she is a beauty product junkie.
She said: "I have quite a bit. I don't use all of it. You buy makeup because it's fun but you have your staples and for me, it's the most natural-looking makeup. Sometimes you end up buying some sort of crazy yellow eye shadow, but I end up using the same stuff. I'm so loyal to specific products.
"I'm trying not to stay in the sun anymore. It bums me out. The sun makes me really happy. I'm really trying to stick on the SPF."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...