Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Glee’actress Kate Hudson wants her upcoming wedding to be top secret
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 at 08:21 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Hudson in a scene from the film "Bride Wars"|
The mother-of-two - who shares son Ryder, seven, with her ex-husband Chris Robinson and son Bing, one, with fiance Matt, told USA Today newspaper: "I think until the day we get married, the answer is going to be, 'We have no intention right now of getting married.' And then you'll find out we got married.
"We have an idea. It's starting to formulate but it's a timing thing. But honestly, right now, Matt is touring. Ryder is in school. I'm working."
The 33-year-old actress - who models for makeup brand Almay - also opened up about her beauty regime and admitted she is a beauty product junkie.
She said: "I have quite a bit. I don't use all of it. You buy makeup because it's fun but you have your staples and for me, it's the most natural-looking makeup. Sometimes you end up buying some sort of crazy yellow eye shadow, but I end up using the same stuff. I'm so loyal to specific products.
"I'm trying not to stay in the sun anymore. It bums me out. The sun makes me really happy. I'm really trying to stick on the SPF."