Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Glee’ star Matthew Morrison is ‘great pals’ with Gwyneth Paltrow
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 08:57 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Matthew Morrison and Gwyneth Paltrow|
The 'Glee' star struck up a close bond with the actress following her stint as Spanish teacher Holly Holiday in the TV show's second series, and enjoys spending time with the blonde beauty, her husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, and their two children Apple, eight, and Moses, six.
He said: "We have a great relationship. She's become a great friend of mine, so have her family and husband. I got to see Coldplay in concert at the Hollywood bowl, they were incredible. It's been really cool being a part of that family, their kids are amazing and I've met so many incredible people through her."
The 34-year-old actor's profile has sky-rocketed since he landed the part of kind-hearted glee club mentor Will Schuester, but the role has triggered rumours about his sexuality.
However, Matthew - who is dating singer Renee Puente - has learnt to ignore the speculation he might be gay, fuelled by his love of Broadway and nimble dance moves.
He sighed to Britain's OK! magazine: "It used to [bother me], but now I'm honestly so comfortable with myself, I don't care! Some of my best friends are gay, so if I were to get offended then I'd be offended then I'd be offending them. I don't think anything's wrong with it because I love my friends whatever they are.
See more: LGBT