‘Glee’ star Matthew Morrison is ‘excited’ about Heather Morris' pregnancy
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|‘Glee’ star Matthew Morrison|
The 'Glee' actor is thrilled his co-star - who plays ditzy cheerleader Brittany S. Pierce in the popular musical TV series - is expecting her first baby with her childhood sweetheart Taylor Hubbell, but was left confused when Heather mixed up her facts when telling him the big news.
Matthew exclusive told BANG Showbiz: "It's funny, when she told me - I think I was one of the first people - she whispered, 'Come over here'.
"I said, 'What is it?' and she whispered in my ear, 'I'm 13 months pregnant', and I was like, 'Months?' and she said, 'I mean 13 weeks!' It was just funny and we all started laughing and she was like, 'Oh my God'. I'm very excited for her."
The cast and crew of the show celebrated the end of shooting the fourth season last week and Matthew revealed there's to be a noticeable difference in the outfits Brittany will wear towards the end of the series.
He added: "The last few episodes, they had to make some unique wardrobe choices because she's showing, she's definitely showing. She was no longer in her cheerleading outfit."
"We kind of found a good place for her to end at at the end of the season, but as for if she could come back, we don't know yet. We'll see."
Matthew is currently dating singer-songwriter Renee Puente and is keen to settle down and start a family with her in the future, giving his kids plenty of "experiences" as they grow up.
He said: "Definitely one day I want to have kids, for sure. I really do not want to push kids, I want to put my kids in a lot of different things and give them a lot of experiences and hope something sticks with them.
"I was very lucky to find a passion when I was young. I always loved performing but I loved playing soccer too. You can't do it all I guess."
Matthew Morrison's latest album 'Where It All Began' is released in the UK on June 17th and available on Amazon pre-order now. For info visit:www.matthewmorrison.com.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...