Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Glee' star Matthew Morrison is afraid of riding the subway in New York
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 at 09:32 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Matthew - who was raised in Orange County - said: "I'm back in New York for a while, and I guess I'm nervous about the subway. I just want to make sure I still remember how to get around. I got lost yesterday, and it was nerve-racking tying to be the great New Yorkers that I once was."
Although he has trouble on public transport, Matthew has no trouble on foot and has revealed he loves running.
The 34-year-old actor isn't a huge fan of the gym but he loves getting leg muscles pumping on the road and usually runs up to 40 miles a week.
He told People magazine: "I probably only get to the gym about once a week, but I'm a big runner. I run about 40 miles every week. I just can't run on a treadmill."
As well as playing teacher Will Schuester in 'Glee', Matthew is about to release his second album 'Where It All Began'.
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish American , Irish Entertainment Blog
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...