Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Glee’s" Matthew Morrison praised Lea Michele's strength after Cory Monteith's death
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 07:00 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Lea Michele & the late Cory Monteith|
Speaking to E! Online, Matthew said: "We're in the middle of filming it, and it's incredibly hard.
"We've mourned Cory, but now we're mourning Finn. So it's kind of like two people in that one person.
"It's incredibly hard and we're staying strong together and I have to say Lea [Michele] has been the most strongest of all of us."
The cast were already "very close", but Matthew admitted the tragic loss of a co-star has meant they have all had to support one another as they look to cope with Cory's death.
He added: "I think we all knew we were very close but I think this just kind of solidified it like we are a rock for each other right now. It's quite a beautiful thing."
Darren Crisis admitted the "tribute" episode has been difficult to get through, but he hopes it will do the late star justice.
He said: "We're shooting it right now. It's tough to shoot. It's something that needs to happen for the fans.
"I don't know; it's going to be tough. But it will be very poignant and hopefully very moving, and just that: a tribute. Hopefully it will be a good tribute to Cory."
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog , Irish American
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...