Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Glee’ star Matthew Morrison almost died kite-surfing
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2013 at 08:32 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Asked whether there is anything the multi-talented actor can't do, he confessed to Britain's OK! magazine: "I'm not good at golf and I should be better at flossing my teeth. In fact, there are plenty of things. I like pushing myself and usually if I'm not good at something, I just won't do it because I'm a perfectionist. I tried kite surfing and I nearly died.
"The cord that goes around the kite somehow got wrapped around my neck, and the kite was going so fast and was dragging me underwater. I thought I was going to die. Eventually the kite dipped down in the water and released the tension on my neck. It was one of the scariest moments of my life."
Matthew - who has been dating singer Renee Puente for two years - also admitted he was terrified about losing his virginity because his father deliberately scared him off with stories of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and pregnancies.
He laughed: "My dad was a midwife. I grew up with him telling me about all these pregnancies. But he put me off sex for a long time, I was so scared! I think it was intentional, he'd come home with these vivid pictures of STDs and I'd be like, thanks dad!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...