‘Glee’ star Lea Michele has paid tribute to Cory Monteith
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Lea Michele pictured with Cory Monteith|
The 26-year-old actress was left devastated when her 31-year-old boyfriend and 'Glee' co-star Cory died from a heroin and alcohol overdose earlier this month and has broken her silence to thank her fans and proclaim her love for the tragic star.
Posting a picture of them on Instagram, Lea wrote: “Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart (sic).”
Fans rushed to reply to Lea's message, leaving her words of support.
One wrote: “I'm deeply sorry for your lost Lea. Hope you find all the strength you need to overcome this difficult time, stay positive and with the help of God and time you will have peace (sic).”
Another Instagram user added: “You will get through this hard time!”
Lea opened up about their relationship before Cory's death, revealing he made her feel “unstoppable”.
She said: "It's more interesting having a relationship with someone you work with because we get more attention because we play boyfriend and girlfriend on the show and we are also in real life. But he is the best person I know, he has made my life so incredible and I am so thankful for him and not only to have him as a partner but also as a co-worker.
“It is important to have someone that supports you and encourage you, someone that makes you feel that you are unstoppable, that you can do anything in the world because you have him."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...