‘Glee’ star Jane Lynch isn't ready to start dating
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 'Glee' star announced in July she is divorcing her clinical psychologist wife of three years, Lara Embry, whom she split from in February, and doesn't want to jump into a new relationship.
The 53-year-old actress told gossip website TMZ.com: "I kinda like being single. I do."
She added: "I don't even know if I'm playing the field."
Jane admitted she doesn't know where she would meet a new girlfriend but ruled out using a dating website like Match.com.
She said: "You tell me! Oh, I don't know if I could do that. I really don't know."
Lara recently filed documents in Los Angeles Superior Court and is seeking more than $93,000 per month in spousal support despite the actress previously seeking to terminate the court's jurisdiction to award spousal support to her ex-wife.
She also wants Jane to cover her legal fees.
Jane recently insisted their divorce was "not a horrible" thing.
She said: "It's not dramatic. It's not a horrible thing. It's something that we're dealing with. It's two people who just decided it's better to go apart than stay together."
The former couple are determined to maintain an amicable relationship for Lara's daughter, Haden, 10.
The pair had got engaged in 2010 and married on Memorial Day the same year in an intimate ceremony in Sunderland, Massachusetts.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...