Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Glee’ star Jane Lynch has a ‘crush’ on Russell Brand
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 at 09:41 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 52-year-old actress - who is happily married to her wife of two years Lara Embry - has revealed although people assume she has no interest in men she does still find some guys attractive, especially the quirky British comedian.
She revealed: "Let's get one thing out there right away; I have crushes on guys all the time. I'm gay but I'm not immune to the male charm.
"Russell Brand would be fun. I kissed him full on the lips on Jay Leno's show ... of course he's out of his mind, but I think that might make things quite fun."
Jane - who is best known for her role as stern cheerleader coach Sue Sylvester in high school show 'Glee' - still remembers when she and Lara realised how popular the programme had become and the strain it put on their relationship when she was "thrust" into the limelight.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...