Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Glee’ star Jane Lynch has a ‘crush’ on Russell Brand
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 at 09:41 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The 52-year-old actress - who is happily married to her wife of two years Lara Embry - has revealed although people assume she has no interest in men she does still find some guys attractive, especially the quirky British comedian.
She revealed: "Let's get one thing out there right away; I have crushes on guys all the time. I'm gay but I'm not immune to the male charm.
"Russell Brand would be fun. I kissed him full on the lips on Jay Leno's show ... of course he's out of his mind, but I think that might make things quite fun."
Jane - who is best known for her role as stern cheerleader coach Sue Sylvester in high school show 'Glee' - still remembers when she and Lara realised how popular the programme had become and the strain it put on their relationship when she was "thrust" into the limelight.