Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Glee' star Heather Morris explains 'Twilight:Eclipse' premiere walk out
Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2010 at 01:31 PM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
“Glee” actress Heather Morris got in hot bother earlier this week after it became apparent that she left the premiere of “Eclipse” half way through the screening. Her departure sparked rumors that she was bored by the latest addition of the “Twilight Saga”.
Denying the rumors, the “Glee” actress who plays cheerleader Brittany told E! Online, "The movie was good! It sucked because it went late and I had to go to the airport to pick up my friend."
"So I had to leave like halfway through the movie. I felt so rude! I love the books. I love Stephenie Meyer. And I like Kristen Stewart a lot."
Excuses, excuses. I certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Ms Stewart.