Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Glee’ creator Ryan Murphy has got engaged - but will not reveal the lucky man's name
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 11:09 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show on Friday (17.06.11), he excitedly said: “I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!"
As well as his engagement, Ryan also had an announcement about the future of ‘Glee.'
The producer is planning to phase out some cast members and bring in new characters as some of the glee club graduate from high school.
He said: “I don’t think of it in terms of eliminating or replacing. Because I think the thing about this cast is people love them and they are incredibly talented. They’ve left sort of an indelible mark.
“We’ve got Matt Morrison and Jane Lynch who will stay and be the male and female lynchpins of the series. But I think the fun thing about the show is it’s a celebration of youth and talent and I think that just like with the original cast, I think finding those young unknown people and giving them an opportunity to break into the business and become stars is a really fun and exciting thing and is the spirit of the series.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...