Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Glee' co-stars Lea Michele and Cory Monteith are set to move in-together
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 at 10:41 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Lea Michele and Cory Monteith|
A source told Star magazine: "Lea is telling everyone she's never felt more sure about anything. She's ready for it all, starting with living together and planning their future."
The couple are said to be serious about each other and Lea previously admitted she would only ever consider a relationship with him if it was the real deal, because she didn’t want to ruin their friendship.
She explained: “I think if [an on set romance] was ever going to be an issue, it would have happened by now. I mean, for me, if it was going to happen with anybody, it would have happened with Cory. The moment I met him, I thought, 'This boy is very cute.' But he's like my big brother. He's such a great friend, and I am so happy working with him every day. I'm glad nothing has ever happened because it would have ruined something if it didn't work out."
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...