‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Glee' singer-and-actor was snapped up by the Maroon 5 frontman for his new record label and the pair have discussed joining forces on a song, despite having different musical styles.
While Matthew's new album, 'Where It All Began', is more jazz and blues inspired, Adam is best known for making thumping pop-rock songs with his band.
Matthew said: "We've certainly talked about [a collaboration]. Our styles and sounds are quite different but he loves my album so much and he's a big fan of that type of music. But you wouldn't think it because he's such a rock star."
Although he's used to being in front of the camera after playing glee club teacher Mr. Schuester for four years, Matthew insists filming his first music video was completely "different" to his usual work.
He explained: "They are so different but I love both. With 'Glee', you learn lines, you show up and you're good to go. But with a music video, you get involved with everything and it's a lot more personal."
However, the singer admits he relied on his 'Glee' connections when it came to shooting his music video so he could cut costs.
He added in an interview with Reveal magazine: "I pulled a lot of favours from 'Glee', luckily. We shot the video at some studios in LA and they have a famous set of a New York backstreet, so we used it. It's very expensive to rent out an actual NYC street, but they gave me the 'Glee' family discount which was good."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...