Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Glee' star Jane Lynch reveals all and how she beat the booze
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 08:37 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
Glee star Jane Lynch has a near naked photo shoot of her own -- and has proved she can get sexy too like her co-stars who appeared in GQ.
Lynch is pictured in a leopard's skin ensemble with handsome, half naked men in the new issue of 'More' magazine.
She also admits in the interview her battle with booze which she says she has now conquered.
She says she decided to drop her 'drinking culture" roots -- her Irish ones, when she was 31.
She said she was sick of waking up with hangovers.
The lesbian star said;
"Relatively speaking, my personal bottom was rather benign," she says. She used to joke at 12-step meetings, "Had I known I'd be telling my story over and over again, I would have made it a lot better."
She also says she is happy with wife psychologist Lara Embry, whom she dated after meeting last year at a lesbian rights fundraiser.
"I'd never dated anyone that I wanted to marry," she says. "I didn't think it was going to be out there for me. But the minute we were married, I felt the difference. I felt like I am no longer alone."
And it's a double-high note: "I got married – and I married a doctor!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...